Poetry in this issue:
- Shanan Ballam, the dream
- Kara Dorris, Beauty’s Pulley System
- Kevin Garrison, Deaf Atonement; Deaf Token; Deaf, etc.
- Judith Krum, Summer Days are Like that
- Phillip Muldoon, Contentment
- Nancy Scott, Pizzicato
- Mitali Khanna Sharma, Prolonged Grief Disorder
- Lennie Varvarides, So Slippy
- Roy Wahlberg, Hummingbird; Of Poetry
Editor’s Note: Each of these poems is accompanied by an audio recording of the poem. Readers are also encouraged to access Visual Poetry by Carolina Teixeira in the Disability in Futures in the Arts section, published in this issue of Wordgathering.
Poetry can be submitted to Wordgathering at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our Submission Guidelines prior to submission.