Poetry in this issue:
- John Finnegan, Liminality of Therapy Waiting Rooms
- Diane Klammer, Sciatica
- Pawel Markiweicz, in the bewitched aviary
- Cameron Morse, Dumbed Down
- Abdulrazaq Salihu, Is there Shame in Belonging to an Unsafe Home?
- Brett Stuckel, Soundtest; Wish; Catalogue
- DS Stymeist, Traces
- Roy Wahlberg, Fireflies
- Diane R. Wiener, Silo
- Rachael A. Zubal-Ruggieri, Micro Mutant Postcard #129; Micro Mutant Postcard #155
Editor’s Note: Each of these poems is accompanied by an audio recording of the poem. Readers are also encouraged to access Visual Poetry by Tea Gerbeza in the Art section and by Nathan Spoon in the Gatherer’s Blog, both published in this issue of Wordgathering.
Poetry can be submitted to Wordgathering at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our Submission Guidelines prior to submission.