Fiction in this issue:
- Oliver Rose Brown, Moneywretch
- Moriah Hampton, Mother to Be
- Teresa Milbrodt, Coffee with Mom; Scouting the Dragon
- Shannon O’Connor, When Damien Hirst’s Sheep Drove Me Insane (Again)
- Weining Wang, Head; A Talented Boy
Wordgathering is open to work that makes a contribution to disability literature. Writers interested in submitting fiction for publication consideration should first send a query to email@example.com describing the proposed piece and how it relates to disability literature. Please submit work only after receiving editorial confirmation regarding submission(s). For more information, please visit our Submission Guidelines.