- Shahd Alshammari – Staying and Witnessing: Two Steps of Love
- Karen Christie – Dorothy Miles: Experimenting with Poetic Expressions in English and Sign Language Forms
- Victor Enns – Pieces of My Mind
- Matthew Jackman – The Mental Health and Service User Experience During COVID-19 in Australia: From Personal to Professional Disaster
- K. W. Ramsey – I Wasn’t Allowed to Be Disabled
- Ed N. White – Coping
Wordgathering is open to work that makes a contribution to disability literature. Writers interested in submitting essays for publication consideration should first send a query to email@example.com describing the proposed piece and how it relates to disability literature. Please submit work only after receiving editorial confirmation regarding submission(s). For more information, please visit our Submission Guidelines.