Creative Nonfiction in this issue:
- Abdel Dahim, One Man’s Life Journey Living with a Disability
- Ann Favreau, Cancer to Caring, Part 1
- Laura Halferty, You Are Here
- Tamara Hattis, The Brunet, Part 1; The Brunet, Part 2
- Concetta Principe, Even-Steven and this Game of Chess
Wordgathering is open to work that makes a contribution to disability literature. Writers interested in submitting creative nonfiction for publication consideration should first send a query to email@example.com describing the proposed piece and how it relates to disability literature. Please submit work only after receiving editorial confirmation regarding submission(s). For more information, please visit our Submission Guidelines.