The nonfiction in this issue includes:
- Cait Gordon – Gorgeously Hard of Hearing
- Ona Gritz – Am I the Burning House?
- Ann Lipsett – God Bless this Mess
- Lisa Straussberg – Hypnosis
- Lucy Loo Wales – Ovulation
Wordgathering is open to work that makes a contribution to disability literature. Writers interested in submitting nonfiction for publication consideration should first send a query to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the proposed piece and how it relates to disability literature. Please submit work only after receiving editorial confirmation regarding submission(s). For more information, please visit our Submission Guidelines.